"Does she get drunk and ruin family parties?"
In case anyone wasn’t yet 100% convinced that my dog is, in fact, completely wacky. You guys if she knew how many embarrassing pictures of her I posted online I would be in so much trouble…
The idea to display the pets inside the store started in Singapore as a collaboration between Ikea and two animal shelters, according to Business Insider. Together they formed the project Home for Hope.
If I could, I swear I would give all of the homeless pups a home with me and Rogue! It breaks my heart to think of them, all alone and so scared because they didn’t do anything wrong, and all they want is a warm bed and a human to play fetch with and give them tummy rubs.
I dont understand why, for a girl to be considered badass and strong in movies and books, she has to be tomboyish, not wear makeup and not like girly things?
Girls should be allowed to put on lipstick and flowery dresses then conquer the world by crushing the necks of their enemies under their 6 inch heels
Y’all need Buffy.
PS: If you think 50 Shades of Grey isn’t a disgusting excuse for glorifying abusive relationships, get out of my face.
Also, it’s just badly written Twilight fanfiction.
One nation, under Canada, above Mexico.
with liberty and justice for some
that’s it that’s the country
i’ll be like 40 w/no kids and people will say “aw i’m so sorry for you” and i’ll be like how was the fucking wiggles reunion tour asshole i went to italy last week for fun and didn’t have to hire a sitter
This is a very sad mentality. To think oneself more important than that of progeny is the sign of a failed human life.
so the wiggles concert wasn’t as good as you thought it would be huh
Instead of having a crush on a living human, punch yourself right in the fucking face for the same effect
- 01: When did you first start writing?
- 02: What was your favorite book growing up?
- 03: Are you an avid reader?
- 04: Have you ever thrown a book across the room?
- 05: Did you take writing courses in school/college?
- 06: Have you read any writing-advice books?
- 07: Have you ever been part of a critique group?
- 08: What’s the best piece of feedback you’ve ever gotten?
- 09: What’s the worst piece of feedback you’ve ever gotten?
- 10: What’s your biggest writer pet-peeve?
- 11: What’s your favorite book cover?
- 12: Who is your favorite author?
- 13: What’s your favorite writing quote?
- 14: What’s your favorite writing blog? c;
- 15: What would you say has inspired you the most?
- 16: How do you feel about movies based on books?
- 17: Would you like your books to be turned into TV shows, movies, video games, or none?
- 18: How do you feel about love triangles?
- 19: Do you prefer writing on a computer or longhand?
- 20: What’s your favorite writing program?
- 21: Do you outline?
- 22: Do you start with characters or plot?
- 23: What’s your favorite & least favorite part of making characters?
- 24: What’s your favorite & least favorite part of plotting?
- 25: What advice would you give to young writers?
- 26: Which do you enjoy reading the most: physical, ebook, or both?
- 27: Which is your favorite genre to write?
- 28: Which do you find hardest: the beginning, the middle, or the end?
- 29: Which do you find easiest: writing or editing?
- 30: Have you ever written fan-fiction?
- 31: Have you ever been published?
- 32: How do you feel about friends and close relatives reading your work?
- 33: Are you interested in having your work published?
- 34: Describe your writing space.
- 35: What’s your favorite time of day for writing?
- 36: Do you listen to music when you write?
- 37: What’s your oldest WIP?
- 38: What’s your current WIP?
- 39: What’s the weirdest story idea you’ve ever had?
- 40: Which is your favorite original character, and why?
- 41: What do you do when characters don’t follow the outline?
- 42: Do you enjoy making your characters suffer?
- 43: Have you ever killed a main character?
- 44: What’s the weirdest character concept you’ve ever come up with?
- 45: What’s your favorite character name?
- 46: Describe your perfect writing space.
- 47: If you could steal one character from another author and make then yours, who would it be and why?
- 48: If you could write the next book of any series, which one would it be, and what would you make the book about?
- 49: If you could write a collaboration with another author, who would it be and what would you write about?
- 50: If you could live in any fictional world, which would it be?
Who the fuck named the Sahara Desert anyway
Sahara is just the Arabic word for “deserts”
You fucking named it the Desert Desert
way to fucking go
I’ll take “European Imperialists Who Never Bothered To Translate The Local Languages” for $200, Alex.
"Soviet" means "union"
The Union Union
We’re good at this.
The Los Angeles Angels? The The Angels Angels
Saying that I have to like Harry as a character because he had such a rough life but still managed to be a hero is like saying I have to like Nicki Minaj’s music because she’s a feminist. I can respect Nicki Minaj, but her music is just not my taste. But hey, if she’s having fun, goody for her. Harry Potter, to me, is someone who puts his desire to be heroic above the needs of his friends with absolutely no regard for their feelings, and just does not seem like the kind of person I would want to hang out with if he were real. But some people admire those qualities in a person, and who am I to judge? And it doesn’t mean I appreciate the books any less for their entertainment value, life lessons, and experiences in general I’ve had from being a part of the fandom.